17109Re: HUM_FORUM: Re: an Interesting observation

  • Cottrell, Danyele Marie
    May 2 5:31 AM
      Yes. He was it ISU in terre haute but i think he has retired.

      Sent from my iPhone so please pardon typos and auto-corrects

      On May 2, 2013, at 7:49 AM, "Copsne" <c_o_p_s_ne@...> wrote:

      Danyele do know a John Whitaker at IU. I think it would be worth having a discussion , present hypothesis to him about my bat suspicions and possible contribution the hum effects on them.

      On May 1, 2013, at 1:30 PM, "Cottrell, Danyele Marie" <dcottrel@...> wrote:

      That’s about the area between Soozie and I (closer to Soozie though).   It started getting worse on the morning Sunday the 28th .   It was mild and intermittent up until then, but now it loud enough that my fans are not blocking it out and I have to turn up the 207/white noise file so loud that even that is too annoying to sleep.

      I drove around at night to light or no traffic areas and it is off the charts everywhere.   Seemed to be worse to my east towards Nashville, IN; BUT that area does have less traffic than to my west so it may have just been more noticeable but the same intensity.

      I just want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for being here and understanding.  To some of the people I have talked to here that hear it they just shrug their shoulders and say it doesn’t bother them much.  To those who don’t hear it, they look at me like I am nuts.  I am not nuts and thank you for being there for me to vent even if nothing comes of it…it helps to vent.