17102Re: HUM_FORUM: Re: an Interesting observation

    May 1, 2013
      Hell, drive on up this way! The weekends coming and there lots of nice place between here and there. I am from down that way, I used to live in B-town years ago when I went to IU, but then I became a townie/cutter. I had to leave because there were no jobs at the time. Been up here ever since. I LOVE Yellowwood park there. It's my favorite in the whole world! I miss it sometimes. It's so flat here........
      Suzie

      From: "Cottrell, Danyele Marie" <dcottrel@...>
      To: "'humforum@yahoogroups.com'" <humforum@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, May 1, 2013 12:30 PM
      Subject: RE: HUM_FORUM: Re: an Interesting observation

      That’s about the area between Soozie and I (closer to Soozie though).   It started getting worse on the morning Sunday the 28th .   It was mild and intermittent up until then, but now it loud enough that my fans are not blocking it out and I have to turn up the 207/white noise file so loud that even that is too annoying to sleep.

      I drove around at night to light or no traffic areas and it is off the charts everywhere.   Seemed to be worse to my east towards Nashville, IN; BUT that area does have less traffic than to my west so it may have just been more noticeable but the same intensity.

      I just want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for being here and understanding.  To some of the people I have talked to here that hear it they just shrug their shoulders and say it doesn’t bother them much.  To those who don’t hear it, they look at me like I am nuts.  I am not nuts and thank you for being there for me to vent even if nothing comes of it…it helps to vent.