17101Re: HUM_FORUM: Re: an Interesting observation

    May 1, 2013
      West Lafayette is about 1 1/2 hours from me and as I had said it has been quiet completely or very low volume mostly for a while now, as in several weeks.

      From: Copsne <c_o_p_s_ne@...>
      To: "humforum@yahoogroups.com" <humforum@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, May 1, 2013 12:22 PM
      Subject: Re: HUM_FORUM: Re: an Interesting observation
      I was in West lafyette last week (M&T) and at the hotel over in Lafyette it didnt jump out at me to be Occurring. During the day was in a location with too many other noises. If it were bad, I think I would have noticed thou
      On Apr 30, 2013, at 11:19 PM, "Danyele" <dcottrel@...> wrote:
      Here in bloomington IN it has been the loudest we can remember since it first started. Since i mostly hear it at home where we are away from traffic its hard to pinpoint a time but we noticed it 4/28-still going strong at 11pm on 4/30. I give up on a reason. It is way to random and doesn't seem to correlate to anything -- at my wits end.

      --- In mailto:humforum%40yahoogroups.com, "engineidler" <resuocs@...> wrote:
      > last night was the quietest HUM for over a year, I contacted a member of this group and let them know this fact, they too had noticed a dramatic drop last night. I won't post the locations or it may ruin the results here, but we are 60 miles part,a major waterway between us, different grid, different gas lines, different cell towers , so did anyone else experince a near zero hum last night mon pm/tue am ? maybe post city/town only, lets see if our HUMs are related!
      > John

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic