17095Re: HUM_FORUM: Re: an Interesting observation

  • Glen MacPherson
    May 1 10:41 AM
      One of the more satisfying aspects of my Hum work is reading accounts of the emotional reactions of people who learn the scope and magnitude of the Hum, and realize that they are not delusional or off-base. The Hum is an established phenomenon, reported by everyday, responsible, and stable people. If you know of anybody with scientific credentials who disputes that, I wish they would drop me an email on the topic.

      The Hum Map: coming up on 13, 000 views and 600 map points. Thanks again to John Beaman for helping organize the mapping process and plotting points.

      Cheers

      Glen

      On 13-05-01 10:30 AM, Cottrell, Danyele Marie wrote:

      That’s about the area between Soozie and I (closer to Soozie though).   It started getting worse on the morning Sunday the 28th .   It was mild and intermittent up until then, but now it loud enough that my fans are not blocking it out and I have to turn up the 207/white noise file so loud that even that is too annoying to sleep.

      I drove around at night to light or no traffic areas and it is off the charts everywhere.   Seemed to be worse to my east towards Nashville, IN; BUT that area does have less traffic than to my west so it may have just been more noticeable but the same intensity.

      I just want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for being here and understanding.  To some of the people I have talked to here that hear it they just shrug their shoulders and say it doesn’t bother them much.  To those who don’t hear it, they look at me like I am nuts.  I am not nuts and thank you for being there for me to vent even if nothing comes of it…it helps to vent.