17091Re: HUM_FORUM: an Interesting observation

  • dave emmons
    May 1 9:35 AM
      My HUM has never stopped. Wish I had the pauses in the HUM as some have had..... Southern Illinois .....Dave

      From: denise benedetto <deeb3178@...>
      To: humforum@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, May 1, 2013 9:20:29 AM
      Subject: Re: HUM_FORUM: an Interesting observation

      Hum worst than ever here in NJ

      engineidler <resuocs@...> wrote:

      last night was the quietest HUM for over a year, I contacted a member of this group and let them know this fact, they too had noticed a dramatic drop last night. I won't post the locations or it may ruin the results here, but we are 60 miles part,a major waterway between us, different grid, different gas lines, different cell towers , so did anyone else experince a near zero hum last night mon pm/tue am ? maybe post city/town only, lets see if our HUMs are related!

      John

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic