17090RE: HUM_FORUM: Re: HUM_FORUM: Re: an Interesting observation

  • dee benedetto
    May 1, 2013
      I didnt hear the Hum on April 28 heard it the 29th at 3am.It has been very loud since....im at my wits end..

      To: humforum@yahoogroups.com
      From: timkramer88@...
      Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 08:28:24 -0600
      Subject: HUM_FORUM: Re: HUM_FORUM: Re: an Interesting observation

      Hum was very loud last night here in western Denver.  I suspect a lot of natural gas being pumped around 50 degree temperature drop over the last few days.

      On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 9:19 PM, Danyele <dcottrel@...> wrote:

      Here in bloomington IN it has been the loudest we can remember since it first started. Since i mostly hear it at home where we are away from traffic its hard to pinpoint a time but we noticed it 4/28-still going strong at 11pm on 4/30. I give up on a reason. It is way to random and doesn't seem to correlate to anything -- at my wits end.

      --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "engineidler" <resuocs@...> wrote:

      > last night was the quietest HUM for over a year, I contacted a member of this group and let them know this fact, they too had noticed a dramatic drop last night. I won't post the locations or it may ruin the results here, but we are 60 miles part,a major waterway between us, different grid, different gas lines, different cell towers , so did anyone else experince a near zero hum last night mon pm/tue am ? maybe post city/town only, lets see if our HUMs are related!
      >
      > John

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic