17085Re: HUM_FORUM: an Interesting observation

  • denise benedetto
    May 1, 2013
      Hum worst than ever here in NJ

      engineidler <resuocs@...> wrote:

      last night was the quietest HUM for over a year, I contacted a member of this group and let them know this fact, they too had noticed a dramatic drop last night. I won't post the locations or it may ruin the results here, but we are 60 miles part,a major waterway between us, different grid, different gas lines, different cell towers , so did anyone else experince a near zero hum last night mon pm/tue am ? maybe post city/town only, lets see if our HUMs are related!

      John

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic