16024Re: HUM_FORUM: Re: Bloomington, IN. -update

    Nov 1, 2012
      Its picking up here as the NE comes back to life after Sandy

      On Nov 1, 2012, at 2:13 PM, Pictoblu <pictoblu@...> wrote:

      Yes, same here.  The Hum was Very Loud and the Vibrations were Really Bad here in Northwest Georgia for about the past 2 weeks. Yesterday it calmed down considerably. About 2-3 now on the scale of 0-10.

      --- On Thu, 11/1/12, Danyele <dcottrel@...> wrote:

      From: Danyele <dcottrel@...>
      Subject: HUM_FORUM: Re: Bloomington, IN. -update
      To: humforum@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, November 1, 2012, 1:17 PM

      I found this site:
      http://www.ronelmm.com/tones/

      It sounds most like 72 or 74 Hz, but instead of being a steady sound as is on the link, it has a more random undulating to it where it gets very slightly louder then softer...or maybe it goes between 72 and 74??
      It was VERY loud for about 2 weeks and is now gone! So... I am going on memory instead of actual comparison.

      --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, Tobypaws2002@... wrote:

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to: