16019Re: Bloomington, IN. -update

  • Danyele
    Nov 1, 2012
      I found this site:
      http://www.ronelmm.com/tones/

      It sounds most like 72 or 74 Hz, but instead of being a steady sound as is on the link, it has a more random undulating to it where it gets very slightly louder then softer...or maybe it goes between 72 and 74??
      It was VERY loud for about 2 weeks and is now gone! So... I am going on memory instead of actual comparison.

      --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, Tobypaws2002@... wrote:

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic