12699HUM_FORUM: Re: HUM_FORUM: ELFs, EMF reversals etc

  • c_o_p_s_ne
    Jan 9, 2011
      The lines of interest are the interstate and intrastate high pressure, large lines. In CT they are painted (each co differnt color) pipe posts with decals on each side of the road. funny thing, we do not have gas to our homes in our area, only the transport lines to NY, Boston, etc. The Feferal Public Viewer EIA maps show these lines for gas and liguids

      --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "Carole C" <CcSelene7@...> wrote:

      > I don't know what they do in your area, but around here all of the major underground gas lines are marked with signs... They're a diagonal sign, striped orange and white. Plus, the utility company has a mapping department where they keep DETAILED maps of where every underground line is. (They have to know precisely where to dig if there's a need. I worked in the mapping department at PG&E many years ago, and they literally had many file cabinets full of maps. My job was getting them organized!) I don't know if that would be considered public record, but if you're concerned about the location of gas lines in your area the best thing would be to ask the utility company.
      >
      > Carole

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic