12696Re: HUM_FORUM: Re: HUM_FORUM: ELFs, EMF reversals etc

  • Carole C
    Jan 8, 2011
      I don't know what they do in your area, but around here all of the major underground gas lines are marked with signs...  They're a diagonal sign, striped orange and white.  Plus, the utility company has a mapping department where they keep DETAILED maps of where every underground line is.  (They have to know precisely where to dig if there's a need.  I worked in the mapping department at PG&E many years ago, and they literally had many file cabinets full of maps.  My job was getting them organized!)  I don't know if that would be considered public record, but if you're concerned about the location of gas lines in your area the best thing would be to ask the utility company.