12658Re: HUM_FORUM: ELFs, EMF reversals etc

  • Carole C
    Jan 1, 2011
      Hi Nancy... The Schumann Resonances are in the range of around 3 to 69 Hertz (not megaHertz), with peaks
      around 7.83, 14.3, 20.8, 27.3 and 33.8 Hz. This is the same range as normal human brainwaves, and a friend
      and I have noticed a possible correlation between the Schumann Resonances and the hum. We don't have enough
      information or data to prove it, though.

      "Human electromagnetic fields, for example, can range from .3 MHz to 15 MHz, depending on emotional state,
      health, etc. (and inversely can affect each of those) These line up quite nicely with the Schumann Fields that
      exist naturally-- but I admit finding reliable sources on this data is extremely difficult."

      Perhaps you meant .3 to 15 Hertz? Here's a radio frequency spectrum chart that might help...

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_spectrum

      That said, I think there very well could be a correlation between the hum and the Schumann Resonances.

      Another possible correlation exists between light (which is also electromagnetic, but at a much higher
      frequency), and the hum. I think both of these idea are worth pursuing. Thanks for your post!

      Carole