      From: Arne
      Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2009 5:10 PM
      Subject: RE: HUM_FORUM: Re: Every month, it seems to be getting worse in Brandon FL (PAINFUL sound now!)

      NOT credible, because the perceived noise (via microwave auditory effect) is far above that which most hearers experience.  The microwave effect is in the KHz range vs Hz

      (http://www3. interscience. wiley.com/ journal/10656526 1/abstract).  It has not been perceived below 5 KHz.

      Most of us hear the hum in the range < 100 Hz, which rules out the microwave effect as a source.

      Does no one trim emails anymore?

      Arne

      Central MN USA

      From: humforum@yahoogroup s.com [mailto:humforum@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of patty94@ymail. com

      …Why shouldn't we be able to interpet the HUM as Microwave Auditory Effect? It is a crediable interpetation and has been attached to this technology for a long time…

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic