11664Re: Every month, it seems to be getting worse in Brandon FL (PAINFUL sound now!)

  • patty94@ymail.com
    Nov 12, 2009
      --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, Donna Few <profitzzzz@...> wrote:

      > Hi Patty,  I certainly did not mean that us hearers do not absorb any of the energy; I just didn't add the few extra words to my post explaining that.  I believe that perhaps the hearer's body tries to repel the energy, but is certainly not fully able to do that.  Yes, I too felt that the hum energy was being absorbed into my body, especially as many others have said, in the head region; for me I believed it targeted the head/neck/spine traveling thru the nervous system.  And, Patty, long before I heard of the hum I told family members that I felt like the energy was radiation shooting through my body.  I believe that EMF produces a form of radiation, and I believe that the non ionizining radiation you speak of has been connected with EMF in the Hum literature.  I  believe now, that the hum  is generated by  both natural and  man  made entities.
      >
      > Donna

      Hi Donna; How about not repel, but interpet, as humans we are our senses, constantly interpeting the world around us. I have read and understand the natural environment ( enough of it anyway) as humans I think most of us have learned to protect ourselves. When it comes to this Non-Ionizing radiation from the Telecommunication Towers though, it is becoming almost impossible to avoid it.
      I am thinking of a way to state a case to the International Committee on Non-Ioninzing Radiation.
      Why shouldn't we be able to interpet the HUM as Microwave Auditory Effect? It is a crediable interpetation and has been attached to this technology for a long time.
      The new ICNIRP 16/2009 reference review is on line, it would serve us well to read it.