10786Analysis of Hum Simulation Audio Files

  • Chip Johnson
    Dec 1, 2008
      Hello to all-

      I have recently added a Word document to the Hum Simulation files
      folder in the Files area of the Hum Forum. The chief goal of this
      project was to identify and assign pitches for the various Hum
      simulations for purposes of comparison. While performing this task, I
      also noted other obvious characteristics when present and included
      sound wave files of each audio file.

      I invite all critical comments and questions that you may have.

      Thanks,

      Chip
      WI/MN USA
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic