Re: Weakly Humerus News

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2009
      For Weakly Humerus News only send a blank e-mail to:
      <mailto:humerusnews-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>
      and reply to the confirmation letter

      For all my joke lists including the Weakly Humerus News send a blank email to:
      <mailto:puns-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>
      and reply to the confirmation e-mail
      Then to receive all the mailings in a single digest daily send a second e-mail to:
      <mailto:puns-digest@yahoogroups.com>
      and reply to the confirmation e-mail

      I'll send you a copy of yesterday's digest so you can see what it is like.

      Stan

      On Dec 26, 2009, at 10:28 PM, Murli Multani wrote:

      Hi

      Could you tell me where I can subscribe to the weakly humerus news?

      Thanks and regards.

      Murli

      --
      Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long
      time ago. ~ Warren Buffett