More on Pete Carroll

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2009
      This marked an all time low in college sports. I have never seen anything so classless --- and I respect the USC Football program a lot. It wasn't just the "going for it" or "piling it on" --- it was Pete Carroll's completely classless taunting and pointing at the UCLA sideline afterward (time out or no time out) and inciting a near riot on the field. If I were the head of the University I would think very seriously of firing the man who led a huge group of 18, 19, 20 year olds to jump up and down and act like complete over testosteroned goons. If there are any fights or "riot type" activities in Exposition Park tonight that were incited by this --- if I were the LAPD I would bill the University of Southern California for the entire cost. This SHOULD cost Pete Carroll his job.
      (By Eddie Frierson)