The Freedom Of Information Act

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2009
      Using the Freedom of Information Act, reports are finally being
      uncovered of the illegal and anti-social acivities of the Bush
      Administration over the past 8 years. One report finally unclassified
      and released relates to the previously concealed sexual activities of
      President George W. Bush.

      It seems the ex-President was looking for a call girl. He found three
      such girls in a Washington bar, a blonde, a brunette and a redhead.

      To the blonde he said, "I am the President of the United States. Now
      how much would it cost me to spend some time with you?"

      She replied, "$200."

      To the brunette he asked the same question.

      Her reply was "$100."

      He then asked the redhead.

      Her reply was, "Mr. President, if you can get my skirt up as high as
      my taxes, my pants as low as my wages, get that thing of yours as hard
      as the times we are living in, and keep it rising like the price of
      gas, keep me warmer than it is in my apartment and screw me the way
      you have retirees, then it isn't going to cost you a damn cent!"

      George W. chose the brunette.