Fwd: WI Governor Calls for Airstrikes

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2011

      From: Harry Farkas <recruit4u@...>

      WI Governor Calls for Airstrikes
      By Harry Farkas
      Tuesday, March 8, 2011

      Madison WI - Scott Walker, Governor of Wisconsin, today called on the air wing of the Wisconsin National Guard to bomb and strafe demonstrators who have called for his ouster. Walker told reporters, "We can no longer tolerate open rebellion in the state capital. We have tolerated dissent as long as we could but enough is enough."

      "We are ready when our leader calls on us," said General Phil N. DeBlank. "We know where our loyalties lie and our F-15's are ready."

      Airstrikes are predicted to begin as crowds gather at the statehouse this afternoon to protest the governor's effort to end collective bargaining.

      "They call it 'collective' bargaining," Walker said. "Doesn't that tell you where these commies are coming from?"

      Anti-governor protesters were horrified at the prospect of air attacks. "The damn pigeons around here are bad enough," said protest leader Callie Forna-Dreamon. "Now this?"

      Unnamed statehouse sources declined to confirm whether military plans included bomb runs on insurgent Democratic Senator hideouts across the border in Illinois. "We will not tolerate violation of our airspace," said Illinois Governor Rudy Boyoveitch. "Unless the required payments are made, of course."

      Wisconsin activists countered by circulating petitions to recall the governor and the Republican senators supporting his efforts. "You see those right-wingers on the platforms in the Senate?" asked union activist Hardy Workman. "Their dais are numbered." (By Harry Farkus)