Re: MED_JOKES HUMOR LIST Piss Off

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2010
      Gil,

      I went through my trash folder and Meds Jokes didn't send it out. It may be because the file is too large as they do send out everything else I post.

      I'll send you yesterday's issue.

      The easiest thing for you to do would be send a blank e-mail to:
      <humerusnews-subscribe@yahoogroups.com> and return the confirmation e-mail.
      That way you'll get the weekly news without duplicates of everything else I send out.

      Stan

      On Feb 21, 2010, at 8:27 AM, Gil Ross wrote:

      Did I miss Weakly Humerus again?
      Is it something I said...?