286A Man Named Dave

    Nov 16, 2012
      From: "Conrad L. Macina" <cmacina@...>

      (to the tune of The Beverly Hillbillies Theme)

      Come and listen to my story 'bout a man named Dave
      A military hero, very smart and very brave.
      And then one day he was embedded with ole Paula
      Jill flirted with him and he decided to call 'er.

      Adultery, that is. Double-dealin'. TRIPLE-dealin'.

      Well the next thing you know Ol' Paula e-mailed Jill
      And then Jill said, "It's time for her to chill.
      I can't take any more of this I'm almost gonna cry."
      So she called her shirtless friend at the F. B. I.

      G-man, that is. Federal Case. Court Martial.

      Well now it's time to say goodbye to Dave and all his friends,
      It's kinda sad to think about their means and all their ends.
      You're all invited to apply to the old C. I.A.
      There's a job there at the top that they've gotta fill today.

      CIA Director, that is. Spymaster. Chief Spook.

      Y'all stay tuned now, y'hear? (By Mick Aschoff)