Re: Missing/Stolen Boa

  • jessi
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 27, 2008
      I'm sorry to hear she's missing, hope you can get her back. Best of luck!

      --- In humboldtherps@yahoogroups.com, Brian Bauserman <bpb415@...> wrote:

      > Yes, boas are great escape artists and they do know how to hide very
      well. Thanks anyhow everybody!

      > Brian

    • Caden Chapman
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 27, 2008
        Did you find her Brian?  If you still think she's stolen, please post up her unique markings.  There's only a few people around here with boas, and only a small number of ways to sell one.  I hate it when they escape!  : )  If you think she's escaped we could call a search party.

        Caden

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 29, 2008
          WHAT!!!!!???????? i will keep my EYES AND EARS OPEN. a few years back the same happened to me with my large red tail.....that pisses me off!!!

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 29, 2008
            Found her! Thanks Though  :)