Re: No Worry - Spiritual Revolution is round the corner

  • profan
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 7, 2006
      right, there will be heartattacks.but there also jobs, wich just
      are to made by using more from the brainside. as example the job of
      a judge, wich can not only rule by his heart, or he would`nt have an
      own personal id. means he would be something like a machine.
      or he got a bypass. but for a bypass-mind, i think it is diffrent
      to manage.

      --- In humansurvival@yahoogroups.com, "Brian" <whoguy423@...> wrote:

      > Count me in on that one too. I too believe it is through
      spritual
      > awareness that we humans can advance. The primitive tribes we find
      in
      > the amazon are more spititually advance than modern society because
      > they live in harmony with nature.
      > I beleive that you do not need to go through rigourous
      training or
      > learning to follow a spiritual path. One only has to listen to one
      > self because to know the one is to know the whole. By whole, I mean
      > everything, God, the Universe(s), the all.
      > Funny thing is, many people already do this without knowing
      it!!!
      > Those of you who follow their heart, these are the people I am
      talking
      > about. Many confuse the mind with heart and this is where big
      problems
      > arise. For one to tell the difference, when one follows the heart,
      it
      > is done out of love, not greed, selfishness or hate.
      > Now when I say follow your heart, what I am actually saying is
      > follow your soul. This is probably too much for most people to
      > understand so that is why I use lay man's terms "Follow your
      Heart".
      > There is an amazing amount of wizdom in that saying!
      >
      > Thanks
      >

      > --- In humansurvival@yahoogroups.com, "Prem" <pukamble@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Dear Anand,
      > >
      > > I too believe that the knowledge of spiritual/mental science was
      > > more advanced in the olden times since all you needed to explore
      and
      > > practice it was your own body. Whereas physical science may have
      > > been lagging behind. What made physical science grow faster and
      > > overtake mental/spiritual science was the invention of
      mathematics
      > > which made the physical science available to the masses in
      > > universities. Whereas spiritual science could only be taught
      through
      > > the "gurukul" methodology with severe demands from the students.
      > > Moreover, there was a major flaw in the way spiritual science
      was
      > > and is taught - it is based on faith. In my article
      > > (http://pukamble.tripod.com/godbigframe.htp) I have explained
      how
      > > this double edged sword called faith has seriously limited our
      > > advancement of this science.
      > >
      > > You need something like mentomatics to take the spiritual
      science to
      > > the masses. I believe it will happen. In the physical science,
      > > classical physics explained the laws of slow moving objects.
      Quantum
      > > physics not only explained fast moving but also encompassed laws
      of
      > > Classicl physics as well. Similarly mental/spiritual science
      will
      > > not only explain the mental/spiritual space, it will apply to
      the
      > > physical space as well. It will reach the masses so that
      everyone
      > > can reach the dizzying spiritual heights you talk of.
      > >
      > > Prem
      > >
      > > --- In humansurvival@yahoogroups.com, "Anand" <aphadnis2002@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Dear Mr Kamble
      > > >
      > > > Just read your rejoinder to Dr. Hawkings question.... and
      found it
      > > > quite interesting. After reading your reply, what you say
      sounds
      > > > quite plausible. I have yet to read the full text of your
      theory
      > > on
      > > > mentomatics (doesnt matter what we call it at this moment in
      > > time),
      > > > however I do like your theory.
      > > >
      > > > Might I remind you, that infact the enhanced state of
      awareness or
      > > > oneness with the universe that you talk about was regularly
      > > achieved
      > > > by the hindu sages and men and women from the age of lord sri
      Ram,
      > > > Laxman and the Mahabharata - Shri Krishna, Arjun, Bheeshma.
      They
      > > had
      > > > attained what we look up to as supernatural powers - Powers to
      see
      > > > the future and so on. These seem supernatural only to us.
      Applying
      > > > the same analogy that you have applied, we are but babies as
      far
      > > as
      > > > the development of these attributes. However if as you suggest
      we
      > > > master the techniques to attain these powers just as those
      great
      > > men
      > > > did, who knows mankind may once again attain those dizzying
      > > > spiritual hieghts. We have had that knowledge in our midst,
      its
      > > just
      > > > that the society needs to shed its blinkers.
      > > >
      > > > Please accept my sincere complements on writing such a
      wonderful
      > > > reply... and for presenting an Indian voice in this
      discussion.
      > > One
      > > > thing which I am now certain about is that while the western
      world
      > > > was at the fore front of all the advances in science and
      > > technology,
      > > > I strongly believe the world shall be looking to India and
      Indian
      > > > values when it comes to spiritual advancement of the human
      race.

      > > > regards
      > > > Anand Phadnis
      > > >

      > > > --- In humansurvival@yahoogroups.com, "Prem Kamble"
      <pukamble@>

      > > less
      > > aggressive
      > > > spiritual
      > > revolution.
      > > > the
      > > > future
      > > > violence
      > > another
      > > article
      > > available
      > > > at
      > > > you
      > > science
      > > > or

      > > world
      > > as
      > > > the
      > > believe
      > > convenience
      > > > will
      > > will
      > > Man
      > > end
      > > > of
      > > make
      > > > tools

      All
      > > stone
      > > > was
      > > would
      > > > hours,
      > > But
      > > > of
      > > the
      > > > the
      > > what
      > > age'
      > > > of

      > > > can
      > > > (at
      > > > are
      > > are
      > > of

    • Brian
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 7, 2006
        I understand what you are trying to say. In this present world, we
        rely on our brain which allows us to experience the world and put
        logic everything we perceive with our senses. We definately need the
        brain to survive in this world. However, you have misunderstood what I
        have written and took the statement "follow your heart" in the literal
        sense.

        I give you an example, Einstein followed his passion, and that passion
        was mathematics, physics and mental experiments using his imagination.
        In following his passion, this is what I mean by following one's
        heart. Others include Mozart, Dr Stephen Hawkings, Piccasso, Da Vinci,
        Schumacher, Rossi ( yes I am a motor head ) etc. If their hearts were
        not in what they were pursuing, do you think they would have succeeded?

        --- In humansurvival@yahoogroups.com, "profan" <pirwish@...> wrote:

> [...]
        > how
        > > > this double edged sword called faith has seriously limited our
        > > > advancement of this science.
        > > >
        > > > You need something like mentomatics to take the spiritual
        > science to
        > > > the masses. I believe it will happen. In the physical science,
        > > > classical physics explained the laws of slow moving objects.
        > Quantum
        > > > physics not only explained fast moving but also encompassed laws
        > of
        > > > Classicl physics as well. Similarly mental/spiritual science
        > will
        > > > not only explain the mental/spiritual space, it will apply to
        > the
        > > > physical space as well. It will reach the masses so that
        > everyone
        > > > can reach the dizzying spiritual heights you talk of.

      • profan irwish
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 7, 2006
          see you can find a jugde.

          Brian <whoguy423@...> wrote:
> [...]

          > how
          > > > this double edged sword called faith has seriously limited our
          > > > advancement of this science.
          > > >
          > > > You need something like mentomatics to take the spiritual
          > science to
          > > > the masses. I believe it will happen. In the physical science,
          > > > classical physics explained the laws of slow moving objects.
          > Quantum
          > > > physics not only explained fast moving but also encompassed laws
          > of
          > > > Classicl physics as well. Similarly mental/spiritual science
          > will
          > > > not only explain the mental/spiritual space, it will apply to
          > the
          > > > physical space as well. It will reach the masses so that
          > everyone
          > > > can reach the dizzying spiritual heights you talk of.

        • Prem
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 8, 2006
            Brian, you probably understand spirituality better than many others,
            and you can see how difficult you are finding to explain what you
            know. People are misunderstanding what you say. Not that I
            understand it very much, but I can only sense that there is
            something you know which you are struggling to convey.

            This is the biggest problem of mental/spiritual science today. There
            is no language to explain what you know. Physical science too did
            not have a language to accurately describe the laws of physical
            world till mathematics was invented. Today unfortunately, the most
            common way to explain spirituality is through the method of God and
            religion. Religion is a double edged sword which does a world of
            good to the individual but a lot of misery to the world
            collectively. And I do not want to be so selfish to believe in
            religion when I will benefit but the world will suffer because of my
            belief in my religion. There is a need to `reengineer' religion.

            Prem