1562Re: [humanmarkup] Physical Description

  • Rex Brooks
    Aug 27, 2001
      Hi Sudhakar,

      That would be me, but I'm not home and I can't respond more fully.
      It's just an accident that I stumbled on this post cuz I was looking
      for something to show someone on Yahoo. We are conducting official
      business now on the oasis list, the public comments list
      humanmarkup-comment@...-open.org.

      We have a web page on the OASIS site. It details how to subscribe to
      the list. I got involved with HumanMarkup initially to drive
      VRML/Wed3D-X3D -H-Anim avatars. I am currently building a knowledge
      base in medical supplies and I have already done some work in medical
      and sports/exercise illustration in 3D, and I am also involved with
      the H-Anim working group.

      I will get back to you later this evening.

      Ciao,
      Rex

      >Hi,
      >Is anybody interested in physical description/characterstics of human beings?
      >Let me know!
      >
      >Thx-
      >Sudhakar Gorti
      >Architect