Call for Applications: ISCRAM Summer School 2008 - IS for grassroots preparedness and response

  • Bartel Van de Walle
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2008

      Dear all,

      I am happy to announce that applications are now invited from PhD students and practioners to attend the 3rd ISCRAM Summer School in Tilburg, the Netherlands, from June 18 to 26 2008. The theme of this year’s summer school is ‘Information Systems for Grassroots Preparedness and Response’.

      In only two years, the ISCRAM Summer School has built a strong reputation as a truly unique networking and learning event for PhD students working in the wide area of Information Systems for Crisis Response and Management. This year, we also invite practitioners to attend, learn from and contribute to this exciting week of classes and hands-on training.

      The top class lecturers, the informal dinner talks and social events, the challenging 'hands on' exercise in the town of Tilburg and the overall friendly spirit of the Summer School will make this a wonderful week to spend in the Netherlands!

      Have a look at the Call for Participants posted on http://www.iscram.org, and send in your application before April 25.

      If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me, preferably through summerschool2008@....

      Kind regards,

      Bartel

      Bartel Van de Walle, PhD

      Associate Professor

      Department of Information Systems and Management

      Faculty of Economics and Business Administration

      Tilburg University

      The Netherlands

      E: bartel@...

      Ph: +31 13 466 2016