Humanists of Houston

  • David Wallace Croft
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2003
      Humanists of Houston,

      http://www.humanistsofhouston.org/

      --
      David Wallace Croft
      http://www.humanistchurch.org/
    • David Wallace Croft
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2003
        Jimmy Dunne, President, Humanists of Houston,

        JimmyDunne wrote:
        > I look forward to meeting you at one of our meetings. This Sunday Jan.
        > 5, we meet at the Holiday Inn coffee shop, I-10 at Silber, 9-11am. At 9:30
        > we will discuss a topic to be determined. Enjoy the hot or cold buffet.
        > Jimmy Dunne, Pres.

        I live in the DFW Metroplex so I probably won't be visiting any time
        soon. I just wanted to get on the mailing list to see what kind of
        activities other Humanists do as a group. Check out our new web site:
        http://www.humanistchurch.org/

        --
        David Wallace Croft, Member
        Humanist Church of North Texas