New poll for humanistfellowship

  • humanistfellowship@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 4, 2005
      humanistfellowship group:

      Non-binding poll: Should we change the Objective of our
      Fellowship as stated in our Bylaws from "Religious Humanism"
      to "Ethical Humanist Religion"?

      o Yes
      o No
      o Abstain
      o Maybe
      o Other

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • humanistfellowship@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 18, 2005
        humanistfellowship group:

        Non-binding poll: Should we be an atheistic or a
        nontheistic religious organization?

        o Atheistic Religious
        o Nontheistic Religious
        o Atheistic Non-religious
        o Nontheistic Non-religious
        o Other
        o Abstain

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • humanistfellowship@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 28, 2005
          humanistfellowship group:

          Non-binding poll: Which of the following should be in our
          2005 Beliefs statement?

          o Something about existence of God.
          o Something about existence of supernatural.
          o Something about Children.
          o Something about Democracy.
          o Something about Humanity.
          o Something about Reason.
          o Something about the Scientific Method.
          o Other.
          o None of the above.
          o IHEU Minimum Statement on Humanism
          o Keep current 2004 Beliefs for 2005.