RE: [humanistfellowship] Okay, I'm better now

  • John Hattan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
      Actually, whatever you did converted your text into a giant bitmap, which does make it hard to read on this end. Outlook can't reformat the text to fit the width of my "preview" window, so I had to scroll back and forth to read it.

      Thanks for the vote of confidence on the page. I'll keep working on it.