  • Shannon <utopiandreamer63@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2003
      Hello fellow religious humanists. My computer is full of bugs so I
      have to swing by the library in Azle to check e-mail --which is a 20
      mile drive, one way...

      BTW the Startle-gram published another of my juvenile letters. Here
      it is before they chopped it up a bit with a million commas,,,,,:

      Hopefully the Columbia disaster publicity has spawned new interest in
      science and technology --our highest callings when combined with
      compassion and fairness.

      Too many of us it seems are too concerned with the superfluous:
      personal luxuries, mindless entertainment, supernatural belief, etc.

      We should set workable, technically progressive earth-friendly goals
      for human society as a whole and then cooperate to achieve them. Just
      think of all that we can accomplish if we truly scientifically direct
      our priorities.

      Gotta run. Hope to see y'all. Doubt that I can make a meeting in
      Dallas unless I can carpool with someone over here in the Far West.

      sw