Fw: [humanistfellowship-info] Controversial Freethought Movie

  • David Wallace Croft
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2009
      --- On Sun, 1/4/09, Darlene Lieblich <Freethinker@...> wrote:
      From: Darlene Lieblich <Freethinker@...>
      Subject: [humanistfellowship-info] Controversial Freethought Movie
      To: "info" <info@...>
      Date: Sunday, January 4, 2009, 3:37 PM

      HEART of the BEHOLDER (HOTB) is based on a true story of religious
      intolerance, censorship, and political corruption. HOTB was written,
      produced, and funded by Freethinkers from around the world.

      Freethought Testimonials - http://www.beholder.com/Testimonials2.aspx

      The retail version of HOTB sells for $19.95 and has only the movie. I am
      selling our autographed Special Collector's Edition DVD with extra features
      such as interviews, behind-the-scenes, background footage, and more, for
      for $12.95 here - http://www.rivercityent.com/Store.aspx

      $3 Per DVD - FREETHOUGHT FUND RAISING SPECIAL

      Use our HOTB Special Collector's Edition as a FUNDRAISER by buying
      a box of 50 DVDs for $150 with shipping included. (These DVDs are not
      autographed) Give HOTB as a gift or sell to fellow Freethinkers as a
      fundraiser for your local or national group.

      http://www.beholder.com/FTFundraiser.aspx

      Please forward this email and thanks for your support!

      All my best,
      Darlene Lieblich
      Executive Producer
      http://www.Beholder.com