ACLU PRESS RELEASE

  • Jerry Weiss
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2008

      Hi -
      I know it's the last minute, but I think you'll be interested in attending this Bill of Rights celebration.  Please read and pass along by email and other means.
      Thanks,
      Jerry Weiss

      BILL OF RIGHTS DISCUSSION AND PRESENTATION

      ********************Begin Release*********************

      The Dallas Chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union of Texas [DACLU] invites you to celebrate Bill Of Rights Day with us.

      Date and Time:  December 15, 2008 from 6:30pm to 8:30pm

      Presentation: “A BILL OF RIGHTS RENAISSANCE” program

      Place:  SMU Dallas Hall - McCord Auditorium, Room 306.

      Content: Speakers will discuss their organization’s issues and plans of action concerning the Bill of Rights.  Audience-Speaker interaction follows.

      Organizations represented:

      Dallas American Civil Liberties Union

      Bill of Rights Defense Committee

      Dallas Peace Center

      CAIR,

      LULAC,

      Dallas League of Women Voters,

      Amnesty International [Chapters 205, 663]

      Free to the public.  Refreshments provided by DACLU.

      Come and help us celebrate the birthday of the Bill of Rights.