dictionary definition of Religious Humanism

  • David Wallace Croft
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2008
      Religious Humanists,

      The latest edition of the HUUmanists newsletter led me to this definition of Religious Humanism from Webster's Third New International Unabridged Dictionary, 1961:

      "A modern American movement composed chiefly of nontheistic humanists and humanist churches and dedicated to acheiving the ethical goals of religion without beliefs and rites resting upon superstition."

      I added it to the Wikipedia entry:
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_humanism#American_Religious_Humanism

      --
      David Wallace Croft / (214) 636-3790 m
      http://www.CroftSoft.com/people/david/
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 17, 2008
        COOL!!!

        Click here to find the rental car that fits your needs.
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/Ioyw6iifl2jcEheVTf8egvzxjLaW0E8Rz60VRHomQT4PqcIzGCSMKz/