Hello All,

  • Cynthia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2007
      I'm so sorry that you have chosen to close your fellowship. I know
      y'all have worked hard to keep it going.

      I do want to invite everyone to try out the Ethical Fellowship. We meet
      on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Sundays of every month at 1:00 in the
      afternoon. These meetings have different formats and we have a game
      group that meets after the 3rd Sunday's meeting.

      The two youngsters in our group will be delighted to see old friends
      and meet new friends. Our new facility has a play area for the little
      ones and our library can provide space for some of the older kids if
      they want.

      Our address is: 7100 Grapevine Hiway Suite 304; Richland Hills, Texas
      If you want directions just e-mail me at cynthiakeaton@...

      Hope to see you soon,

      Cynthia