Optimist Manifesto

  • David Wallace Croft
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2006
      Humanists, Libertarians, and Objectivists,

      I have just finished reading the book "Life, Liberty, and Happiness:
      An Optimist Manifesto" by Frank S. Robinson, Prometheus Books, 2006.
      It has earned a slot in my top ten books list. Please see my review
      and a listing of the table of contents at this address:
      http://david-wallace-croft.blogspot.com/2006/12/optimist-manifesto.html

      --
      David Wallace Croft / (214) 636-3790 m
      http://www.CroftSoft.com/people/david/