New Gaming Group

  • Cynthia CAKeaton
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2006
      Hi all,

      I'd like to invite you to a new gaming group. A few of us have been staying late after the D/FW Ethical Fellowship meetings and playing games. We'd love to have you join us. I've started a new meet up group called The D/FW Atheist Gaming Group to make announcements and whatnot easier for the gamers.

      Signing up is easy. Go to the meet-up group home page at www.meetup.com
      Enter the zip code of the Fellowship location (76180) and click GO.
      When you see the list of categories choose Culture & Community.
      Unfortunately, I named the group The D/FW Atheist Gaming Group, so you have to look under the t's.
      Click on the map for directions.

      Of course, if you don't want to sign up -- just show up! We start gaming right after the Ethical Fellowship meeting around 2:00.

      Cynthia