August 9 "30 days" show; was: Fox TV show needs a non-religious family, $50,000

  • HumanCarol
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2006
      "Cynthia CAKeaton" <CynthiaKeaton@...> wrote:

      > Anyone Game?

      I haven't heard of anyone interested.

      But, on August 9, an atheist family will be featured on a FX reality show.

      http://www.tv.com/30-days/show/36402/summary.html
      Morgan Spurlock's "30 Days," is a TV documentary/reality show on FX
      network. On Wednesday, August 9, 9 PM Central time the Frei Family
      will be featured in an episode about an atheist family (the Freis)
      living with a fundamentalist Christian family. There is some
      information about the show on the website:
      http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/30days/home.htm but it
      requires Adobe Flash.

      Those of us who attended the AAI convention in Kansas City will
      remember Brenda and Mark Frei and their children and their daughter's
      story about the discrimination she experienced in school. They
      participated in "30 Days"
      because they were interested in helping to dispel the unfair,
      inaccurate, and negative attitudes and prejudices many people hold
      toward the nonreligious. The one-hour show is edited footage from the
      Frei family being filmed for at least 400 hours.

      scottmc@...<mailto:scottmc@...> Also,

      <http://www.tradingspousescasting.com/<http://www.tradingspousescasting.com/>>

      http://www.tradingspousescasting.com/<http://www.tradingspousescasting.com/>