Re: Get Together at Cynthias House

  • Cynthia CAKeaton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2006
      Hi friends,

      You're invited to eat, talk, swim, play and generally have a good time at Cynthia's this Saturday around 4:00 PM. The occasion is to discuss all the new stuff Shelly and I learned from the American Ethical Union conference last weekend. I feel like I might explode from all the great information and advice. We can start off the evening with a swim and social time. I'm providing sandwiches for a light supper. If everyone can bring something to eat with sandwiches such as deviled eggs, fries, or fresh veggies with dip, we will have a great meal. We can spend some time going over the great things taught at the conference. Later, if there is time, we can play a game or two.

      If you need directions to my home just e-mail me at cynthiakeaton@... and I'll send you directions. Everyone who is interested in the DFW Ethical Fellowship or in the library is welcome.

      Let's have fun,

      Cynthia