Re: [humanistfellowship] Outing with Cynthia

  • Jerry Weiss
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
      Yep. Count me in - - altho,
      1. having not gone before don't know which seating to
      choose, and,
      2. need to know the dates [to make sure I'm not out
      of town on those dates.]
      Jer

      --- Cynthia CAKeaton <CynthiaKeaton@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------

      Hi Friends,

      I absolutely love musicals. I would be so much fun if
      we could get a group
      together for season tickets. It looks like a good
      season! We're too late for
      season tickets to include the Phantom of the Opera but
      we can get them for
      the other six shows. They are Little Women, Bombay
      Dreams, Les Miserables,
      Momma Mia, Bklyn, Dirty Rotten Scoundrells. If we can
      get 20 people to go,
      we can get "up to a 22%" discount. The tickets range
      from (pre-discounted)
      $86.50 to $330.00 for the season. The price depends
      upon the seats:

      1st Orchestra = $330.00
      1st Balcony = $266.00
      Rear Orchestra = $214.00
      2nd Balcony = $157.00
      3rd Balcony Rows M-Q = $103.00
      3rd Balcony Rows R-U = $86.50

      Anything below the 2nd Balcony is a good seat. You
      need binoculars on the
      upper balconies. I've left off the side seating
      pricing because it isn't
      really cheaper and it's truly awful.

      Is anyone interested?

      Cynthia

      Texas
      personal injury lawyer
      Texas dwi attorney
      Texas dwi lawyer
      Texas dwi
      Texas lawyer
      Texas home owner insurance quote

      Terms of Service.

      " A person may cause evil to others not only by his actions but by his inaction, and in either case he is justly accountableto them for the injury." -John Stuart Mill (1806-1873)