See you at the Dallas Zoo!

  • Shannon Croft
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2005
      Don't forget our field trip to the Dallas Zoo is this Sunday. Weather
      calls for sunny skies, 82 degrees. Perfect to be outside! We will be
      meeting inside the front gates at 1pm. Call me if you are late and we
      will find you. 214-636-3790.

      The zoo is located at 650 South R.L. Thornton Freeway (I-35 E),
      Dallas. Three miles south of downtown on I-35E at the Marsalis exit in
      Oak Cliff.

      Admission prices are $8.75 for adults 12-64; $5.75 for children 3-11;
      $5 for seniors 65 and up. Children under 3 and Dallas Zoological
      Society members are free. Parking is $5.

      The zoo monorail should be running. Let's plan on taking a ride!

      Feel free to contact me with any questions. Hope to see you there!

      ~Shannon Croft