minutes, next meeting

  • David Wallace Croft
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2004
      North Texas Humanists,

      I've posted the minutes for our last quarterly business meeting here:
      http://humanistchurch.org/minutes/minutes_2004-06-19.txt

      Please note that this month the 3rd Saturday and the 3rd Sunday of the
      month are on separate weekends. The Metroplex Atheists are meeting
      this Sunday the 15th. The Humanist Church meets on Saturday the 21st.

      At our service this month, Cynthia Keaton will be speaking about
      Ethical Culture Society. I am happy to report that we have volunteer
      speakers lined up through November thus far:
      http://www.croftsoft.com/redirect/humanistchurch_org/#calendar

      If you would like to volunteer to be our December speaker, please let
      us know.

      --
      David Wallace Croft, Secretary
      Humanist Church of North Texas