Thanksgiving and Freethinking in Fort Worth

  • David Wallace Croft
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2011
      Joe Kleehammer wrote:

      "Also, Sunday November 27th I am speaking at First Jefferson UU Church.
      That will be the Sunday after Thanksgiving while many are traveling or
      recovering.
      If you are in town and can make it, great! If not, that's okay...
      ´╗┐Please invite all of the Freethinking Bright A.S.H.'s in the area!
      My title is 'THANKSGIVING and FREETHINKING' and I will attempt to tie-in
      some of the Founding Father's views of Freethought and the Holidays
      (or at least how thankful I am for their foundations of Freethought,
      depending on the number and quality of quotes...)
      If you have any favorite quotes, please send them along!"

      --
      David Wallace Croft, M.Sc.
      www.CroftSoft.com/people/david/