HumanLight

  • Shannon Croft
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2006
      HumanLight is coming soon!  We have been invited to join North Texas Atheists meetup for a HumanLight party on December 16th at 5pm.   It is a potluck and gift exchange.  You can learn more about it and RSVP here:

      http://atheists.meetup.com/502/calendar/5279003/

      Our regular service will be on December 23rd at 11am at Community Unitarian Universalist Church, 2875 East Parker Road in Plano.  Shannon Croft will be speaking on "The History of Holiday Symbols".  In childrens RE, they will be decorating HumanLight candles.

      Feel free to contact me with any questions about these events.
      Sincerely,
      Shannon Croft