May, June, and July services; holidays

  • David Wallace Croft
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21 2:31 AM
      Fellow Religious Humanists,

      Happy World Humanist Day!
      http://www.iheu.org/node/1350

      At our Memorial Day weekend service in May, we had 6 in attendance.
      David Wallace Croft presented "Evolve". For religious education,
      Shannon Kristine Croft led the children in the "Ocean in a Bottle"
      story and craft.
      http://www.croftsoft.com/library/software/evolve/

      We had 6 adults and 6 children in attendance at our June service.
      While the adults watched the movie "The God Who Wasn't There", the
      children celebrated Independence Day early by hearing a story about the
      Founding Fathers of the American Revolution and making paintings of
      fireworks. At our quarterly business meeting following the service, we
      adopted Democracy Day as an official Fellowship holiday.
      http://www.thegodmovie.com/
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy_Day_%28United_States%29

      At our next monthly service on July 22nd Saturday 11:00, Joe
      Kleehammer, our President, will present a reinterpretation of "The Lord
      of the Rings".

      --
      David Wallace Croft / (214) 636-3790 m
      http://www.CroftSoft.com/people/david/