Outings!

  • Shannon Croft
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2006
      Hi all,

      My sister will be visiting us from California this weekend.  We plan on visiting the Ft. Worth museum of Science and History on Saturday the 10th and Dallas World Aquarium on Monday the 12th.  We haven't nailed down the times yet, but let me know if you would be interested in joining us for either one of these field trips and we can decide.  Hope to visit with you!

      Shannon Croft
      214-731-9284

      --
      See what's going on with me!