religious education rooms for children available

  • David Wallace Croft
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2003
      North Texas Humanists,

      I just got off of the phone with Polly of the Denton Unitarian
      Universalist Fellowship (DUUF) where we meet. She is sending the rental
      agreement paperwork so that we can use the religious education (RE)
      rooms adjacent to the sanctuary during our services. The children can
      play in the RE rooms during the sermon.

      My wife, Shannon Croft, has volunteered to watch the children while they
      are in the RE rooms. Shannon has experience as a pre-school teacher and
      has a fair amount of experience putting together entertaining and
      educational activities for children. If you would like to help put
      together activities or you just want to help her supervise the children
      during the sermon, please contact Shannon at shannon@....

      --
      David Wallace Croft
      http://alumni.caltech.edu/~croft/