past and upcoming services

  • David Wallace Croft
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2006
      North Texas Humanists,

      We had 11 at our January service, 14 at our Darwin Day Celebration, and
      13 at our February service. We thank Shannon Kristine Croft for her
      sermon on The History of American Food in January and for organizing
      the Darwin Day Celebration. We thank David Wallace Croft for his sermon
      on Evolutionary Humanism and Roundaboutness in February.

      http://www.croftpress.com/shannon/research/history/food/
      http://www.darwinday.org/
      http://www.croftpress.com/david/religion/sermons/2006-02-25/

      Our next service will be on March 25th Saturday 11:00. Steve Morris,
      our Vice President, will be delivering the sermon. We have tentatively
      scheduled John Davis as our April speaker to present "Rites, Rituals,
      and Ceremonies: With an Objectivist Orientation".

      --
      David Wallace Croft / (214) 636-3790 m
      http://www.CroftSoft.com/people/david/