December Outing

  • Shannon Croft
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2005
      Join us this weekend!  On Sunday December 11 we will be going to Dallas Arboretum for their Family Day at 1pm.  Weather should be nice.  Call 214-636-3790 for questions or if you are running late.

      Enjoy traditional family fun from 1pm - 4pm. Activities include:
      - Photos with Santa in his sleigh for an additional fee
      - Frosty the Snowman and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer in costume
      - Horse-drawn carriage rides, $5
      - Pet live Reindeer (Sundays only)
      - Choirs and musical performances (Sundays only)

      and also:

      For the first time ever, the Dallas Arboretum presents a Christmas tree maze for children of all ages. Visitors are invited to come to the new Texas Town and weave their way through the fragrant maze made with over 100 Christmas trees.

      Adults, $8; Seniors, $7; Children ages 3-12, $5; Children 2 and under and members are
      free. Parking $5 per vehicle.

      Pack a picnic lunch or buy one there!

      8525 Garland Rd.  Dallas, TX 75218

      http://www.dallasarboretum.org/