November Events

  • Shannon Croft
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2005
      Hello Humanists!

      I can't decide what the weather is doing so I've
      decided to play it safe and have our outing be
      indoors. In this hectic time, let's try something
      simple - a movie!

      Sunday Nov 13th - Movie, 12:50pm
      Let's go see "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory".
      It is playing at the dollar theater in Lewisville.
      420 Oak Bend Drive, Lewisville, TX, 75067
      Admission is only $1 and the show time is 12:50. We
      will get there around 12:30. See you there!

      Sunday Nov 20th - Playgroup, 10:30am
      Come and play! Playgroup for all ages at my house.
      We have had a lot of fun in the past. Bring a snack
      to share! I'll have drinks and plates, etc.
      My address is 3119 Mayfair Dr. Carrollton, TX 75007

      Saturday Nov 26th - Service, 11:00am
      Don't forget our monthly service. Sherry Karr will be
      speaking. David Croft and Travis Karr will be doing
      childrens RE. Stay for lunch and conversation! I
      will bring a lasagne. Please bring a side dish to go
      with it. Looking forward to seeing everyone this
      month!

      ~Shannon Croft
      214-731-9284

      __________________________________
      http://farechase.yahoo.com
    • Shannon Croft
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 19, 2005
        Hi everyone,
        Just a reminder about playgroup tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing
        everyone! Also I made a mistake on the service announcement. Joe
        Kleehammer will be speaking on the 26th and Sherry will speak in
        December. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

        ~Shannon

        Sunday Nov 20th - Playgroup, 10:30am
        Come and play! Playgroup for all ages at my house.
        We have had a lot of fun in the past. Bring a snack
        to share! I'll have drinks and plates, etc.
        My address is 3119 Mayfair Dr. Carrollton, TX 75007

        Saturday Nov 26th - Service, 11:00am
        Don't forget our monthly service. Joe Kleehammer will be