Humanist Church

  • David Wallace Croft
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2002
      Fellow Freethinkers,

      Upon closer examination of the traditional use of the term "Freethought"
      and in consideration of my goals and desires for the purpose of the new
      church, I have decided to rename the "Freethought Fellowship" to the
      "Humanist Church".

      If you would like to participate in the organization of the Humanist
      Church, please subscribe to the new mailing lists for announcements and
      discussion:
      http://egroups.com/group/humanistchurch-announce
      http://egroups.com/group/humanistchurch

      The web site, http://www.humanistchurch.org/, should be accessible in a