Sauwelios as ruler

  • osvit000
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2011
      Sauwelios complained about his failed rule as the master of the nietzsche-pyramid.
      He probably thought that a belief in hierarchy is sufficient to attract others to serve. But it is not one thought that rules, but it is a large amount of them, in a form of beauty.

      I think Sauwelios has the same problem like Americans with ruling. They want it, but due to their low origins they can't do it.

      And when I speak of origins I mean the instinct and an unbroken chain of virtues through generations which wont allow them selves the mentality of a farmer, a cowboy. Or a Nazi.

      Thus Nietzsche was right by saying that the Americans will never manage to rule the world, because of their low origins.

      If there were no Americans, it would be possible for others to rule...
      Therefore we must say "it is not time for a world government as long as Americans prevail in the world".